I found self-kindness attracts us to a reality that we deserve.
Let’s discover together my perspective of self-kindness.
How can we achieve it and what does self-kindness really mean?
I’ve practised self-kindness since my childhood and it started within me when I started to speak a thousand words to myself. If I ever got yelled at by my parents or by teachers in schools or things didn’t go my way and when my relationships with the surrounding community around me were not productive and fruitful. I’ve always found myself telling words within me such as it’s OK, it’s going to be well. Take it easy & breathe.
Self-kindness is an inside out process self-kindness is a combination of self-love and self-care. Self-kindness is when you see the situation that you’re in from the external perspective you take it easy internally and create solutions. Self-kindness is when you have habits where you are developing a relationship for yourself by creating habits related to self-care.
Self-love is when you make choices every single day before you go to bed and when you first wake up that makes you feel good about your life and steps and actions you take. Self-kindness breaks your perspective of why things are not working out for you in terms of the external world because the kinder you are the most likely you meet The kindest relationship around you.
What are the methods of self-kindness expression:
- Take care of your body, take care of your hair, take care of your skin, take care of what you eat. I’ve come to understand using holistic medicine as an approach of our inner body and the digestive system creates a lot of attention toward how kind we are to ourselves.
- Self-kindness represents in the way we start our day & the way we end our day. The story we tell our mind first thing in the morning the smile we put in our face this might’ve put in our face before we sleep at practice I’ve been doing for a while to show myself. Self-kindness is by sitting one hand in my heart before I sleep until my heart I see you and thank you as I inhale and exhale.
- self-kindness your presents itself to whenever you are sure that you won’t have an angry moment to hold back because you know how is that gonna affect your energy level and affect your mood. Self-kindness is more of an observing moment in how to be more of an observer than reactionary
- Self-kindness is by having time for yourself take yourself as a priority take yourselves as a serious project take yourselves as you’re number one concern because the position will complete itself around you and it will be the most beautiful story written once you take it to take care of yourself first
- Working out is a great and being active is a great way of still kindness and I find myself showing myself how brave I am and how great I am toward the relationship I have for myself by staying active and moving often.
Say kind yourself stay beautiful happy and content.
Ahaa, its pleasant conversation about this post at this place at this website, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here. Kenneth Mercik
Wow! Finally I got a webpage from where I can genuinely obtain helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge. Jefferson Woodburn
Thanks very practical. Will share website with my pals. Cody Semenec
Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the great writing. Keneth Sandefer
I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers however this piece of writing is really a fastidious article, keep it up. Rubin Eisentrout